ISMS â€“ Information Security Management System
The Information Security Management System is applicable to all businesses, regardless of sector. It addresses the security of information held in any form, not just electronic.
- Confidentiality: information is accessible only to those who is authorized.
- Integrity: maintains the accuracy and completeness of information.
- Availability: authorized users have the necessary access to information when required.
What We Do?
UFI splits the process of ISMS in two stages:
- Establish – At this stage, we define the scope and boundaries of the policy, risk assessment methodology, documentary requirements, and manage authorization for implementation and operation.
This first stage is an initial stage where we explore the current condition and prepare for the assessment.
- Control objectives – This is the action stage where we take action regarding security on different sectors (or sub-sectors) inside your organization.