External Penetration Testing
It involves “attacking” the security of a network system from an external or public source-without credentials or the appropriate rights to access a system.
External penetration testing is necessary for any organization to clearly identify any vulnerability that may be present, and that can be an exploitation vector, basically, all front facing internet access points, to the internet.
Why do you need external penetration testing?
1. To show whether there has been a Return on Investment of existing implemented security controls, such as firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems.
2. To detect weaknesses in a system or network that could allow host compromise.
3. To test an organizationâ€™s external monitoring and Incident Response (IR) capabilities.
4. To breach the target as an unauthorized user with varying levels of access, such as: hacker that works with internal information.
What do we do?
Our services also include:
- Public Information & Information Leakage
- DNS Analysis & DNS Bruteforcing
- Port Scanning
- System Fingerprinting
- Services Probing
- Exploit Research
- Manual Vulnerability Testing and Verification of Identified Vulnerabilities
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention System Testing
- Password Service Strength Testing
- Remediation Retest (optional)
Areas We Serve
- The Hague